14 setembro 2008

PIF news, an award and the chaos

Some days ago I received the PIF gift I assigned last December. It was send by May Britt from Norway who stitched a lovely quote on this thread bag. She also sent a coordinated sand pincushion attached to the thread bag. It is very practical and it is already set on my sewing machine table. Thank you May Britt.

Há alguns dias recebi o PIF a que me tinha candidatado em Dezembro passado. Foi enviado pela May Britt da Noruega que bordou uma frase propositada num apanha linhas. A coordenar mandou também uma almofada de agulhas. Prático e bonito e já posto ao lado da máquina de costura. Recomenda-se. Obrigada May Britt.
I received the award Kreativ Blogger, from the quilter and designer Berglind, in Iceland, and I now I have to nominate 5 creative bloggers to receive the award. Though task indeed! Here they are:
Marta from Portugal
Noelia from Spain
Beth from Brasil
Tatania from Australia
Holly from USA
Needless to say that I would like to nominate a lot of lovely and creative bloggers…
And the rules:
1.The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2.Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3.Nominate 5 blogs.
4.Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees
My last photos are a shame for me. I decided to move my sewing room to another division of my home and I lived the past few days in chaos. And I confess she didn´t help very much.

As duas últimas fotos são uma vergonha mas é o que acontece quando se decide mudar de repente o quarto de costura. Um caos. Ela não ajudou mesmo nada mas controla tudo muito bem.

9 comentários:

Beth disse...

O presente é muito lindo e original! Parabéns!
O prêmio, vindo de você fica maior ainda! Nossa!!!
E a menina, é como os meus: sempre no meio de tudo...parece que fiscalizam tudo o que faço...

Tereclopes disse...

Que bela idéia essa do apanha linha... está muito bonito e muito útil acima de tudo.
Os gatos são os reis da curiosidade.
Beijinhos

Anónimo disse...

O presente é muito útil! Gosto bastante do trabalho da May Britt e costumo visitá-la...
Parabéns pelo prémio!
Boas arrumações... :)

Anónimo disse...

Muito bonito, muito útil, mas sobretudo muito original! Parabéns!!!
Quanto à gatinha, é muito fofa...
Bom trabalho!!

méri disse...

Esse apanhador de linhas é fabuloso!
(quanto ao caos ... nem digo nada... por aqui está tudo muito pior!)

Noelia disse...

Hi Belém,
I had visited on sunday just before you updated yor blog.
The bag is very beautiful and useful!
Congratulations for the award and thank you for share it, it's very kind of you :)
I hope you've got your sewing room in the new place, but i think your pet doesnt matter the chaos :)

Have a nice week :)

The Naturalist's Daughter disse...

What a great little bag from May Britt, very useful.
Congratulations on getting the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you for nominating me.
Will we get to see a picture of the new sewing room ?

Anónimo disse...

Uau! Obrigada pela nomeação. Que honra!E o quarto, já está pronto? :D

Anónimo disse...

hehehe é tao esperta a menina Bolota!!! estivesse ai a sobrinhita, a menina Bobigny, era o triplo do caos e da alegria hihihih

beijokas e parabens pelo premio****

Margarida