07 maio 2007

Habitat

Obrigada a todas pelos comentários do último post. No próximo direi com detalhe o que decidi relativamente à cor o fundo do meu Jardim de flores da avó. Como disse a Pam, há tantas opiniões quantas as bloggers. Por isso tenho de ler cuidadosamente todos e cada um dos comentários feitos.
Thanks all of you for the comments on my last post. In the next I will tell you with detail what I decided about the grandmother’s flower garden background color. As Pam said, there are as many opinions as bloggers. So, I have to read carefully every and each comment.

Hoje, um outro assunto. Estou a passar por uma experiência nova. Pela primeira vez vou ter um espaço para as minhas agulhas, linhas, lãs, almofadas de bilros, livros de crafts, placas de corte, cortadores, tesouras, réguas, lápis de côr, tecidos (muitos), papeis e toda a parafernália afim. É mesmo isso, vou ter o lugar próprio e meu para aquilo que é o hobby da minha vida.
Se antes já gostava de seguir estas situações noutros blogs, chegou a minha vez de sentir na pele como é bom criar o nosso habitat. Tudo demora mais que aquilo que esperamos e por isso o tempo não vai sobrar para muitos pontos nas próximas duas semanas
.
Today, another subject. I’m going through a brand new experience. For the first time in my life I’m going to have a room for my needles, yarn, threads, papers, pillows, craft books, mats, rotary cutters and the all the other paraphernalia. That’s it, I will have my own and appropriate space for the hobby(ies) of my life. I loved to read about the subject before but now I’m living the experience and I know in double how good is to create our craft habitat. Everything is taking much more time then I was expecting and less time will be left for my stitches for the next two weeks.

7 comentários:

laurapatch disse...

Felicidades por haber conseguido tu propio espacio. Yo empecé cosiendo en el comedor y qué diferencia cuando conseguí mi propio cuarto de costura.
Disfruta organizándolo!!!

May Britt disse...

Looking forward to see what you decided to co with the hexagon flowers.

And I love your pencilholder. It's sooooooo cute. Now I now what to do with my "ugly" boxes in my sewingroom. Perhaps you should to a tutorial on it on your blog???? Please............ LOL

la tieta Rosa disse...

Muchas Felicidades, aunque no tengas tiempo de coser estas dos semanas vas a disfrutar muchísimo organizando y decorando tu nuevo espacio!!!

Anónimo disse...

Your pencil holder is so fun and colorful.
You are very fortunate to have a special place for your many hobbies. Have fun planning and organizing your space.

Teodo disse...

Oh a sewing room fantastic!
It's my dream.....
ciao ciao

Nettie disse...

Congratulations on getting a room of your own to do your magic in ;-)

Vera disse...

Sai-te tudo sempre tão bem ...