13 fevereiro 2007

6

Está pronto. Foi talvez o mais trabalhoso de todos. O motivo central é bastante pequeno e a linha usada (perlé nº5) um pouco grossa para este motivo. Mas tinha de manter as proporções. Aligeirei um pouco o desenho para manter alguma resolução. O resultado podem vê-lo abaixo.
-
It's done. Perhaps the most difficult of all but I like the result. The central motif is to tiny and the thread used (perle 5) is somehow a little thick. But I had to mantain the proportions and I turned the sketch lighter to keep some resolution. The result can be seen below.Próximo passo: esquema do patchwork
-
Next step: layout of the patchwork


9 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Embora não tenha votado neste bule, o trabalho final está incrível. O bordado do centro está realmente maravilhoso. Estou desejosa de ver o que vem a seguir.

Anapatch disse...

hola Belem, tienes un blog muy creativo, y con muchas fotos, como a mi me gusta :-)
Veo que estás diseñando y haciendo un quilt con bloques en redwork para obtener un resultado novedoso, enhorabuena, me encantan estas iniciativas.
Me gustó mucho tu miniquilt, los mantelitos individuales, las talegas...
Besos desde Gran Canaria :)

Anónimo disse...

Just like the others - it's perfect!

May Britt disse...

Beautiful. You are really good at this. Looking forward to see all the teapots together

Anónimo disse...

In fact, as May Britt said, you are really good in this!!
The teapoat is very perfet and beautiful.I'm waiting for see the result of all work. Adeus.
I hoppe I don't miss my train!!!

Pam disse...

It is just perfect. This teapot quilt will be so wonderful, I can't wait to see it put together.

SARI disse...

Espectacular el redwork. También me han gustado las talegas. Un placer visitarte, como siempre.

laurapatch disse...

Your embroidery is perfect!!! I like very much your idea of teapots redwork. You have a very nice teapots collection :))

Anónimo disse...

Perfeito ! é o resultado de muita prática de bordados ? eu sou uma principiante admiradora!